Athletes are a special breed of people, able to push their bodies beyond their physical capabilities. Their discipline and work ethic are second to none. They always have their sights on their goals, their targets, and their dreams. So, if an athlete is already in the zone, there’s simply no stopping him or her. If you are an athlete yourself or perhaps you know someone who is and would like to give him or her a present that will elevate his or her athletic performance and training, then our 25 gifts for athletes in 2017 should help you narrow down the pack to what truly matters.
25 Gifts for Athletes in 2017
- KINETIC Cooling Towel
- Cooling Towel
- FlexFixx SPIKY MASSAGE BALL SET for Foot Pain Relief
- Honor Eternity Ring Women’s Silicone Wedding Ring Band
- VINTAGE BOOST – Wave-Loaded Testosterone Booster
- The Champion’s Mind: How Great Athletes Think, Train, and Thrive
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones
- Hydration Running Belt by Camden Gear – Fits iPhone 6 Plus
- SmartShake Slim Shaker Cup, 17-Ounce, Neon Pink
- TRX Training – Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor
- Injinji Run 2.0 Lightweight No Show Toe Socks 3 Pack
- Perfect Fitness Perfect Pushup Elite
- Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells
- Meal Prep Haven 3 Compartment Food Containers with Airtight Lid
- Soft Sports Cooling Towel Instant – EADEN OD003
- Level Terrain FlipBelt Waist Pouch
- Muscle Roller Stick Pro, The Best Self Massage Tool
- LOCK LACES
- I Flexed and the Sleeves Fell Off Tank Top
- Premium Microfiber Towel for Travel, Bath, Sports & Outdoors
- P90X DVD Workout – Base Kit
- Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro
- Black Pro Basic Common Outdoor Sports Kit for GoPro Hero 5
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
How We Chose the 25 Best Presents for Athletes in Our List
Functionality is a very important parameter in our selection of the best gifts for athletes. We know how serious these individuals are and, as such, we know they deserve only those items that will help them improve their training regimen, make it a lot easier for them to recover after intense training, and even help them stay on top of their game. We also included items for the beginning athlete or the aspiring one as they will require all the help they will need. Of course, we do realize that personal training requires professional coaching and guidance. Nevertheless, we made sure that each of these products that have landed a spot in our list is more than capable of enhancing all athletic- and sports- related endeavors of the highly active individual of today.
Forming the other parameters of our search include the item’s rating based on current customer satisfaction scales, the product’s design philosophy, and the soundness of its inherent features. We had to make sure that each of these built-in features works to achieve the intended goal of improving overall athletic performance.
Tips to Keeping Safe While Exercising
Giving your friends any of these wonderful gifts for athletes can provide them with enough motivation to really pursue their fitness goals. However, we do recommend sharing with them these helpful tips on how to stay safe while exercising.
- Know your physical limitations. Knowing how to exercise safelystarts with knowledge of one’s physical strengths and limitations. That’s why it is important to first seek clearance from your medical doctor to find out if you are physically fit to do the kind of exercises that you want. This way, your doctor can actually recommend the most appropriate sport for you.
- Always warm up before the exercise and to cool down right after. Many individuals go straight to exercising once they arrive at the gym. Remember, your muscles and joints need to be conditioned first before you can start with the really intense workout. The same is true after exercise. You have to condition the body into gradually ceasing the activity.
- Always drink plenty of water. Even if you’re not perspiring, your cells and tissues will be doubly hard at work. They might overheat. Besides, they need plenty of fluids to ensure efficient metabolic processes.
- It’s always sensible to heed what your body is telling you. If something is hurting, listen. Make sure not to push yourself beyond what you are physically capable; unless, you’ve been trained to do so.
The Bottom Line
Athletes and gym buffs are a special kind of people. They value fitness. With the 25 gifts for athletes in 2017, you and your friends can now elevate your exercise performance to whole new levels.