Amazing Gifts For Beer Lovers On Your List
There are wine lovers, whiskey fanatics, gin rhummers, and the like. But what we can say is that beer guzzlers are a special breed of their own. It won’t really matter whether your brew is from the pilsens of Germany or even from the famed breweries of the English coast, the fact remains: beer has been around and enjoyed by men and women all over the world since the 5th millennium BC. Today, the tradition of beer-making has been duly enhanced with technological innovations to bring us a wide variety of flavors that make for an excellent companion during Super Bowl nights, weekend parties, and other social gatherings. And if you’re a beer guzzler yourself, you’d find our cool beer gifts to be particularly interesting.
Our Top Gifts For Beer Lovers:
Why You Should Consider Drinking Beer Yourself
Despite alarming statistics showing the relationship between alcohol and fatal vehicular accidents, experts agree that there are health benefits of beer, especially when taken in moderation. Just like wines and other spirits, drinking beer has been shown to provide immense health benefits. However, the key is to do it moderately so you don’t turn into an alcoholic. Here are some of the best reasons why you need to drink beer.
- It is a good diuretic enabling you to flush fluids through your kidneys and, in the process, help remove toxins and other unwanted metabolic byproducts. Studies show you can actually reduce the risk of renal stone formation with moderate amounts of beer.
- It can help reduce your bad cholesterol levels, thanks to its fiber content. The fiber content of beer can also help in improving digestion as well as gastrointestinal motility.
- It is a good source of B vitamins particularly B6. Studies show the Vitamin B6 content of beer is twice as high as that found in wines.
- Beer is known to be a good source of silicon which has been proven to be helpful in increasing the density of bones, making them stronger.
- Beer drinkers have been shown to exhibit lower risks for the development of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Two glasses of your favorite brew every day can help reduce the incidence of work-related anxiety or stress.
Beers have been around since man first learned how to make beverages out of simple fermentation. With these 10 cool beer gifts you can now honor this timeless beverage while also reaping the health benefits of such beverages but only when consumed in moderation.